Before you get started with your cat eye application, organize a few essentials. In order to complete a perfect cat eye, you’ll need the following:
* Liquid, pencil or powder eyeliner in black or dark brown (liquid is recommended.)
* Eyelash curler, try Shisedio’s fabulous curler.
* Black mascara
* Beige or taupe eye shadow
* Q-tips saturated in eye makeup remover.
1. First, perfect your palette by removing any stray eyebrow hairs with tweezers.
2. Pat concealer in corners of eyes and lightly underneath to conceal dark circles.
3. Curl lashes with eyelash curler for added definition and lift.
4. Pull eyelid taut and lift at end of eye. With a steady hand, draw a line starting right above the iris, and extend, lifting and thickening the line to the outer eye. With a sweeping motion, flare line up; thickening the line and ending with a sharp point,
5. Brush a taupe or ivory shadow directly above the cat eye extending into the brow bone.
6. Apply 2-3 coats of black mascara.
7. Touch up any smudges with your Q-tips saturated in eye makeup remover.
"CHIC.TV beauty blog brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil, the at home laser-like hair removal device."