1) Simply by hoovering, mopping, sweeping or other household chores can burn up to 100 calories every 20 minutes, all you have to do is up the intensity a little.
2) When bringing the baby for a walk in the buggy, take a route with a hill, pushing the buggy will intensify the walk and tone the arms more. Borrow your friends baby if you don’t have one, brownie points will be an added benefit!
3) Next time you forget something from upstairs instead of sending someone else up for it, go yourself! To make it even more worthwhile try and run up the stairs instead of plodding up it.
4) In work if there is a toilet on your floor… don’t use it, make the effort to walk up the stairs and use the one there. Do this each time you need to use the bathroom and before you know it you’ll start noticing a difference in those legs. Likewise DON’T USE THE LIFT, this is lazy, by using the stairs an extra few times each day you can burn off enough calories to warrant a smaller dress size and you will be toning your thighs and buttocks. So whether the lift is in work or your apartment block steer clear of it!
5) Get out in the garden, weeding, trimming or mowing the grass can work up a major sweat and you are getting fresh air.
"CHIC..TV Beauty Blog is brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil the at home laser like hair removal device."