Black hair and pale but yellow toned skin are best complemented by soft, warm colors. Here are some awesome tips for creating the perfect look for this season!
- After applying your foundation, concealer and powder, sweep some lilac eyeshadow over your eyelid.
- Lightly fill your eyebrows with a dark brown eyebrow pencil to provide a strong frame to your eyes.
- A lick of blue black eye liner will emphasize your beautifully shaped eyes, and help correct any droopiness. Slick it along the lower lashes and into outer corners of your eyes to create balance.
- A warm blusher gives a wonderful boost to your complexion and brings out a natural glow.
- A baby pink or light coral lipstick will bring your lips into focus.
"CHIC.TV beauty blog brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil, the at home laser-like hair removal device."