Friday, October 1, 2010

Stress, Beauty and Skin Affects



Stress affects beauty through skin condition worries such as blemishes as well as the loss of moisture, which occurs more rapidly when under stress. Dryness of the skin can create more fine line/wrinkles appearance and causes the skin to look dull and aged. Creating a skin care regimen can help fight stressed skin worries. It is important to wash and cleanse the skin with a mild cleanser that is appropriate for ones skin type (oily, dry or normal). Apply a daily moisturizer with sunscreen in the morning and a heavier cream or facial lotion at night. There are a number of products now that contain antioxidants that can combat stress effects by protecting the skin from free radicals. Dermatologists suggest not only using a skin care regimen for the outside of the skin but a healthy diet to nourish from within.



"CHIC.TV Beauty Blog is brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil the at home laser like hair removal device."

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I have been using Purity 12products for a few months now, and I have NEVER had this kind of reaction from other people before. I work in retail and my customers will tell me how perfect and flawless my skin looks almost every week! I’m like floating from too much flattering. My co-worker told me the other day I look 30 . . . I'm 43. My boss apologized for staring at my skin — he said it is so flawless! Haha! You can go to their website, I think it’s http://if1s.com?103

    ReplyDelete