Do you have dry and chapped lips? Wanna have the sexiest lips this spring? Here is some great advice:
- Use a regular toothbrush to gently exfoliate dead, dry skin off your lips. Place toothbrush on lips and gently massage in a circular motion.
- Pat dry and then apply lip balm.
- Avoid licking your lips. Saliva evaporates quickly and digests the thin membrane protecting lips, leaving lips drier than before you licked them.
- Smoking will constantly evaporate any natural oils on the lips.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dehydration typically results in chapped lips.
"CHIC.TV beauty blog brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil, the at home laser-like hair removal device."