We all know that an arched eyebrow can change the look of your entire face, but many of us can't afford to go to the salon once a week to keep the look up. If you're looking to save a little cash, try arching your eyebrows yourself with these tips:
1) Make sure to have a guide. Find a picture of one of your favorite celebs are take a photo of a friend who has an arch that you like.
2) Outline the arch before plucking or razering. Use an eyebrow pencil to draw the shape that you want your eyebrows to be. This helps to avoid mistakes.
3) In this case, less is definitely more! We advise going for a thicker brow initially and then removing a bit more if needed. If you overshoot and remove too much hair you'll end up with a very thin eyebrow.
4) Be sure to take breaks and check out your work in the mirror. This way if you've made a mistake you can catch and fix it as soon as possible.
5) If you're tweezing, take two asprin about 30 minutes prior to lessen the pain.
6) Be sure to take care of your skin and moisturize the plucked area as soon as you've finished.
And voila! Gorgeously arched eyebrows in the comfort of your own home!