- Always tuck your hair before applying the cream to avoid making the hair greasy.
- Apply cleansing cream in generous quantity on cheeks, chin, neck and forehead.
- Massage the cream into the skin in a light upward and outward movement, concentrating on the creases near the nose, under the chin area, neck, earlobes, around the corners of the mouth.
- Use a moist cotton to remove the cream as the dry cotton absorbs the moisture from the skin and we do not want to loose that moisture.
- Repeat the cleansing process two or three times until the cotton wool comes out clean.
- he cleansing must be ideally done twice a day, once in the morning and again before going to bed
"CHIC.TV beauty blog brought to you by Silk'n SensEpil, the at home laser-like hair removal device."