Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nicole Kidman Covers Harper's Bazaar

Nicole Kidman is Harper's Bazaar's February cover girl. Inside the issue which hit stands on January 18th, Kidman talks about motherhood, husband Keith Urban and on moving to Nashville.

On meeting Keith Urban: "I remember thinking, Oh, my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."

On motherhood: "I had kids at 25 and 27 [Isabella and Connor, Nicole's adopted children with first husband Tom Cruise].. I think I have more patience now but less physical energy. It's a trade-off: In your 20s, you're bounding around, they're attached at your hip, and you can just go and do anything. But I'm much more of a homebody now. My roots are deeper."

On moving to Nashville: "I love living a ways away. That's what I've worked for in my career, to not have to live in Los Angeles. So it was fortuitous that Keith happened to live in Tennessee. He brought me down to this place called Leipers Fork, just outside of Nashville, very lush and rural. I just went aaah. You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. [Laughs] But it worked out."

To read the full interview, go to:
www.harpersbazaar.com/nicolekidman<http://www.harpersbazaar.com/nicolekidman


Photo credit: Alexi Lubomirski for Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment