Sunday, January 16, 2011
Curly Hair Styling Tips
How do you keep your curly locks looking great? We've got some great tips for you!
1) Deep condition hair at least once a week and use a gently shampoo. Leave in conditioner and some sort of anti-frizz serum work great to keep curls under control too.
2) If deep conditioning isn't enough, try a hair mask. Apply in the shower and leave on hair for at least 20 minutes.
3) If you need to loosen your curls use a wide tooth comb and rake some mousse through your hair. Then, wrap hair loosely around a large barrel curling iron.
4) Slept-on curls looking a little disheveled? Spray some leave in conditioner on them to bring them back to life.
5) Make sure your hair is cut in a way that supports your curl pattern. This helps in cutting down frizz.