Wednesday, February 2, 2011
How To: Wear Bangs
Thinking about getting bangs but worried about the upkeep? Bangs aren't quite as scary as they seem if you know how to style them.
1) When blow drying hair, make sure to blow dry bangs to the front. This will help them to fall correctly.
2) If you have frizzier hair, be sure to flat iron bangs once they're dry.
3) Most bangs look best with a slight curl. This can be achieved with a large barrel curling iron, or a flat iron.
4) Side swept bangs are very chic. If your bangs just aren't acting right, simply sweep them to the side!
5) If you're growing your bangs out and just don't want them on your face, try pinning them back in a bouffant. Very on trend!