Wella Stylist Sascha Breuer created an edgy textured look for Anne at the National Board of Review Awards Gala earlier this week where she and her Les Miserables co-stars were honored for Best Ensemble.
Here are Sascha’s tips on how to recreate this look:
1. Blow dry hair while shaping with it to one side with fingers to ensure the natural texture stays intact
2. Spritz the hair evenly with Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray for added “gut”
3. Once the hair is completely dry, use a ceramic straightener on individual sections to enhance the hair and bring out the straighter, rock-chic feel of the look.
4. Mist some Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray directly on your fingers and define single strands without weighing your hair down. “This way, the spray stays on really light and your will let your hair look and feel natural, even though it has a strong hold level,” says Sascha.
Hair Stylist: Sascha Breuer for Wella Professionals
Outfit: Saint Laurent tux, Givenchy custom vegan shoes and a Jill Milan clutch
· Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray
· Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray