Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Nicole Richie at the Charlotte Ronson Beauty Launch Event HAIR BY WELLA PROFESSIONALS CELEBRITY STYLIST ANDY LECOMPTE
Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Andy Lecompte gave Nicole Richie a 1960’s-inspired fringe and high pony for Charlotte Ronson’s Beauty Launch Event for Sephora that was held in West Hollywood last night.
Hair products: Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray, Stay Essential Finishing Spray, Shimmer Delight Shine Spray
Stylist: Andy Lecompte, Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist
1. To start, Andy applied Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray to each section of Nicole’s already dry hair to leave hair soft, shiny and manageable before smoothing out locks with a flat iron
2. Next, Andy pulled a mo-hawk section of the hair up and away while he pulled the rest of the hair into a super high pony with two elastics at the crown of the head for extra volume
3. Release the mo-hawk section of the hair and lightly blast with a blow dryer to find a part and smooth out any kinks
4. Lightly shake out the top section of the hair to let face-framing fringe fall, then separate the remaining hair into two sections on both sides of the head
5. One at a time, wrap the sections around the pony pin one at a time and secure with hair pins to hide the elastic and give shape to the head
6. Smooth fly-aways and set the look with a light mist of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray
7. Add red-carpet worthy shine with Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray
*Shiny Hair Secret: Nicole takes excellent care of her hair with a great conditioning regimen. Boost your hair’s shine with a deep conditioner such as Wella Professionals Enrich Treatment to get instantly softer, shinier strands.
About Wella Professionals Styling
Wella Professionals Styling represents a refined collection of international salon favorites and iconic products recently innovated to create an extensive range destined for hair greatness. The new products combine wet styling, dry styling and finishing products, with each range offering four levels of hold. Wella Professionals Care and Styling launched in May 2011 in professional salons across North America. For more information, visit www.wella.com